- Lighting fixture is distinguished by its individual classic design
- Lighting fixture is simple and convenient in installation and maintenance
- The design ensures easy access to start and control devices without a need to dismantle the lighting fixture
- High level of optical block protection ensures preset lighting characteristics during the whole period of operation
- Lighting fixture body is manufactured of silumin by pressure die casting and covered with powder enamel.
- Decorative extension of the body is made of flattened out aluminium rolled stock
- Reflector is manufactured of rolled aluminium stock by deep drawing with further electrochemical polishing and anodizing
- Silicate thermal-resistant, shock-resistant glass
- Starting and control devices and socket are installed under the cover of the lighting fixture
- Panel is disconnected from the body using WAGO screws and clamps;
- Socket holder is equipped with sealing silicon gasket and felt filter to ensure optical block protection of IP 65.
- Lamp is replaced from the side of starting and control compartment
- All the elements of lighting fixture fastening and mounting are manufactured of stainless steel