On 30th of September, the AMIRA company celebrates its 30th anniversary. From a small company selling lighting poles, AMIRA has become with three factories in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region, its own design bureau and construction and installation company, a developed network of branches and dealers.
The company continues to take part in the implementation of projects for urban lighting, integrated lighting and lightning protection of industrial areas, decorative and architectural lighting, the development of non-standard metal structures.
Among our non-standard projects:
- 83 and 90 lightning protection systems combined with lighting for the plant in Tobolsk and Nord Stream-2
- High-mast flagpoles: 50, 75 and 100 meters in the Leningrad region, Moscow, Blagoveshchensk and Hamina (Finland)
- Entrance stele “Moscow”
The AMIRA company continues to develop the direction of multifunctional lighting poles:
- combined with a contact network and cellular antennas;
- noise protection screens integrated into the design;
- with an integrated charging station for eclectic vehicles (electric cars, electric buses, scooters).
The direction of light is also ignored by the company’s specialists: autonomous lighting poles that use wind and solar energy, as well as lighting devices that minimize the effect of light pollution.
Over 30 years of operation, AMIRA has produced more than 800,000 poles, processed more than 120,000 tons of metal, assembled more than 55,000 km of poles, installed more than 1,300,000 light sources, illuminated more than 1,000 cities in Russia and abroad.
We are 30! Further – brighter!