Series 30 – bridge
Intended for installation on lighting poles and elements of bridge crossing steel structures subjected to a high level of vibration.
- Long period of operation
- Maintenance convenience
- Lighting fixture design has reinforced fastening elements, which allows reducing the impact of vibration load
- Lighting fixture body is pressure die cast of silumin and represents lighting fixture bearing structure;
- Reflector is stamped of aluminium sheet with further electrochemical polishing and oxidation;
- Single-part optical block represents an independent integrated element composed of aluminium reflector tightly connected to the protective silicate glass;
- Lamp holder manufactured of thermal-resistant plastic with a silicon seal ensures tightness of the optical block to the level of IP 65. Lamp is replaced from the side of starting and control compartment;
- Design of connection between the upper and lower components of the cast body ensures easy access to the hardware part.
- Lighting fixture has reinforced fastening elements