AMIRA Group of Companies presents a line of lighting systems with cast iron elements
The lighting poles are designed for lighting parks, squares, squares, embankments, shopping malls, boulevards, alleys, cottage settlements, etc.
The Peterhof series is made of three types:
- made of cast iron (cast iron SCH20);
- made of cast iron with a rolled pipe adapter;
- on the basis of a round-conical pole of the OKK series with cast-iron elements.
All elements of the lighting complex are galvanized and painted.
The Arbat series is made on the basis of a round-conical support, and the base, couplings, bracket and lamp body are made of cast iron
The Alexander Garden series is a fully cast lighting complex
The series “Scales” and “Scales M” are made on the basis of a circular pole with decorative cast elements
KO-6 series – hinged round-conical pole with decorative cast elements
The LED module is used in all lighting complexes
- Power: 50 / 75W
- Luminous flux: 9 090 — 10 640 lm
- Color temperature: 3000 — 5000 K
- Light efficiency: 121 — 143 lm/W
- Operating temperature: -45 °C … +40 °C